On May 4th, 2013, Hofstra University hosted their annual Spring Music Fest, featuring performances by several bands including Twenty One Pilots, Joey Bada$$, and Third Eye Blind. Music Fest is a free, all-day, outdoor event for all Hofstra students and features rides, games, free food, and, of course, live music.
- RT @NYTMinusContext: The world got pretty horrible in the last couple of years 2 days ago
- RT @Fashionista_com: How the period costumes in Judi Dench's @VictoriaAbdul help tell a story that was almost lost to history: https://t.co… 2 days ago
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twitter.com/ThePeakyBlinde… 2 days ago
- RT @BlairGuild: "So where do you see yourself in 10 years?" twitter.com/NYTMinusContex… 3 days ago
- Netflix Is Making Stranger Things Versions of Classic ’80s Movie Posters, and They’re Amazing adweek.it/2xZQJNM 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow