On May 4th, 2013, Hofstra University hosted their annual Spring Music Fest, featuring performances by several bands including Twenty One Pilots, Joey Bada$$, and Third Eye Blind. Music Fest is a free, all-day, outdoor event for all Hofstra students and features rides, games, free food, and, of course, live music.
- RT @eiffeltyler: Princess Margaret's schedule circa 1955 is going straight to the vision board https://t.co/PPcb6q6BNB 3 days ago
- RT @amandastantonnn: Alexa, blow dry my hair. 1 week ago
- RT @HonestlyJon: Me, every single time I write an email: okay, which of these exclamation points should I sacrifice 1 week ago
- RT @APStylebook: Santa is just fine on second reference to Santa Claus. 3 weeks ago
- Traveling for the holidays? I broke down everything you need to know about TSA pre-check and global entry! ashleymungiguerra.com/2017/12/13/eve… 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow